The small emergency tactical backpack is a grab-and-go survival kit that’s perfect if you care about space.
Features of the Small Emergency Tactical Backpack:
- 6” wide x .75” tall spot for Velcro patches on the Top, Rear pouch
- 5” wide x 1” tall spot for embroidery on the Lower, Rear pouch
- Hydration bladder compatible. One bladder pocket directly touching the back of the user and main compartment can also carry a bladder with a hydration port on top.
- Reverse zippers to keep out dust and dirt
- 600 denier polyester lined with PVC, water resistant
- Multiple Compartments.
- Multiple Exterior Pockets.
- Multiple Mesh Interior Pockets.
- Adjustable Padded Straps.
- Multiple Buckles for Security.
- PALS Webbing On Front & Side.
- Multiple D Rings on the back, top and shoulder straps
- Water resistant
- Mesh Padded Back (for easy air flow and comfort) between the pack and the back of the user
- Covered with MOLLE strips on the back and sides
- Reinforced Top Carrying Handle
- Waist Belt 1 1/2” wide. ( C )
Size: 16.5” tall x 11” wide x 9” deep ***
Weight: 2.8 lbs.
Also check out this expandable tactical backpack;