The Elite Gunshot Trauma Kit is specifically designed to treat life-threatening traumatic emergencies like gunshot wounds, which could become fatal prior to the arrival of EMS or transport to a medical facility.
The last thing you want to think about when you’re out hunting or shooting is an accidental gun-inflicted wound, but it does happen.
The MOLLE compatible kit includes a Bleedstop bandage, two 5”x9” ABD pads, eight 4”x4” sterile gauze, two 25g QuikClot packages, a Velket Velcro tourniquet, a CPR face shield, a 3” Petrolatum gauze, a vented chest seal, two pairs of Nitrile gloves, four antiseptic wipes, a 3” cohesive bandage and a pair of EMT shears. This is an excellent kit to be carried to a shooting range or anywhere firearms are present where a gunshot wound is possible.
- Excellent kit to be carried to a shooting range or anywhere firearms are present where a gunshot wound is a possibility
- The compact kit is constructed of tough canvas material is MOLLE compatible and features a list of contents on the outside
- Supplies include includes a Bleedstop bandage, 5”x9” ABD pads, sterile gauze, QuikClot and a Velket Velcro tourniquet and Nitrile gloves
- Also included in the kit is a CPR face shield, Petrolatum gauze, vented chest seal, antiseptic wipes, cohesive bandage and EMT shears
- The trauma kit is available in black or olive drab and its dimensions are 8”x6”x3 1/2”, weighing in at only 1 1/4 lbs
Contents of Elite Gunshot Trauma Kit
- 1 Bleedstop bandage
- 8 4″x4″ gauze sponge
- 1 Velket Velcro Tourniquet
- 1 Petrolatum Gauze 3″x18″
- 2 Pair Nitrile Gloves
- 1 Cohesive bdg. 3″
- 2 ABD Pads 5″x9″
- 2 QuikClot 1st Response 25g
- 1 CPR Face Shield
- 1 Asherman Chest Seal
- 4 BZK Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 EMT Shears
Check out our emergency first aid kit for missions;