This emergency food ration is designed to help you endure despite demanding situations. Our 2400 Kcal rations deliver balanced nutrition your body needs to maintain peak performance.
- Approved by USCG, Lloyd’s Register, New Zealand
- Total caloric value of package: 2400 Kcal
- Has an extended shelf life of 5 years
- Can be easily stored (40 per case, 50 per pallet)
- Vitamin enriched
- Has a great natural taste
- Withstands extreme conditions and temperatures -22ºF to +149ºF
- Does not require water to prepare; it is ready to eat
- The emergency food ration is specially developed for emergency preparedness, marine, and governmental markets
Ingredients in the emergency food ration sachet
Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Desiccated Coconut preserved with Sodium Metabisulfite, and Corn Syrup. Contains less than 2% of each of the following: Soy Lecithin, Guar Gum, Calcium Propionate as a preservative, Citric Acid, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Niacin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate.
It has been packaged by qualified personnel to ensure that there is little of artificial nutrients. Instead, focus was more on naturally occurring nutrients which are more fit for human consumption.
Wheat, Coconut and Soybean
Also check out this survival food pail.