Emergency Solar Power Supply Buying Guide
At Simi Valley Moorpark Survival Store, we understand that emergency solar power supply is essential for disaster-prone areas like Simi Valley. A power loss is one of the most common things to happens in case of a natural disaster like an earthquake. Loss of electricity for extended periods not only makes it challenging to receive alerts but also makes it impossible to keep in touch with loved ones. With a solar power panel, you stay above the rest and ensure you and your loved ones are safe and get the vital notification as soon as they are given.
When buying an emergency solar power panel, there are a few things you need to consider;
Choosing An Emergency Solar Power Supply
Consider these three questions when choosing the right emergency solar power charger
- Which devices do you want to keep charged at all time?
- What kind of emergencies preparedness are you preparing for?
- In case of a crisis, will you have access to sufficient sunlight during and/or after the event?
What kind of devices do you need charged?
In most cases of emergency, it is essential to have enough power to charge your mobile phone and have some power source to light up your home. It enables you to stay connected with your loved ones and provides you with lighting during the dark days.
What kind of emergency are you preparing for?
The type of emergency that you’re preparing helps you to decide on the type of solar charger to buy. If you stay in areas that often experience significant power outages, then opting for a larger emergency solar power panels is recommended. However, if you are looking for just an occasional backup or a small device for the office or car, then a more modest system would be the better option.
In case of emergency, would you access good sunlight during and/or after the event?
Sometimes, when you need it most, you may not easily get access to good lighting in case of emergency. Before buying an emergency solar power supply, think about where you would recharge during a crisis. Remember: direct sunlight is crucial for charging the solar power panels. They will not charge while indoors.
Our portable solar generators are built with ‘portability’ in mind. They are small in size and would fit in nearly everywhere. You just simply grab and go.
Check out some items that we have in stock for you below;
Portable Solar Panel With USB – 1.4 AMP Cell Phone Charger
Recharges an IPhone or Android Cell Phone in only 4 Hours of exposed sunlight!
- SOLAR CHARGER – The Moorpark EXPLORER+ solar panel charges mobile devices such as mobile phones, iPads, digital cameras, smartwatches, power banks etc. via an integrated USB port.
- THE STRONGEST SOLAR CELLS ON THE MARKET – Charge your mobile devices directly through a solar panel with more than 6 Watts of power and 22.4% efficiency.
- 100% CERTIFIED POWER – Every single solar panel is tested and certified before shipping. This certificate will accompany the backpack when you receive it.
Portable Suitcase Solar Generator
- The Phoenix is an all-in-one portable solar power system specifically designed for mobile, off-grid applications and is ideal for emergencies
- This compact, lightweight back-up system combines highly efficient Renogy 20W Monocrystalline Solar Panels and can expand up to 100 watts with additional PVs
- The Phoenix can be charged by solar, AC power, or car power and comes with a 16Ah Li-ion(NMC) battery
- The included 16Ah Li-ion(NMC) battery , giving the capability of limitless power. Charging Temperature Range 0~45C°
- Minimum Inverter Efficiency: 80 percentage, Max Continuous Output Power: 150W, Output AC Frequency: 60 Hz