OFFERING EMERGENCY PREPARATION SOLUTIONS
Simi Valley Survival Store is a fully equipped store that offers emergency preparation solution within Simi Valley, Moorpark, Ventura and the surrounding counties. With Simi Valley, Moorpark and Ventura County situated in an Earthquake and Fire prone region, emergencies can come without warning and you shouldn’t find yourself caught off guard when it happens.
In 2017 and 2018, the Thomas and Woolsey Canyon Fires spread through parts of Ventura, Santa Barbara and Los Angeles Counties causing massive evacuations and destroying thousands of homes.
California’s home to several earthquake faults and on Jan 17, 1994 at 4:30 AM, a 6.7 quake on the San Andreas Fault lasting 20 seconds hit Reseda and was felt for hundreds of miles with the fastest ground velocity ever recorded. On July 4th and 5th 2019 3 earthquakes struck Ridgecrest, California with shocks ranging magnitudes of 5.4, 6.4 and 7.1 that were felt in Sim Valley and throughout Ventura County.
As you never know where you will be when a disaster strikes, you should think of having around two supply kits, at home and at the workplace, in the vehicle, or anywhere you spend most of your time. This is why Simi Valley Survival Store is here for you.
If you live in Simi Valley, Moorpark or Thousand Oaks, we are close by in Moorpark and offer a wide selection of Emergency Preparedness Gear and Survival Gear.
Simi Valley Survival Store Emergency Supply Kit Checklist:
- Water, it should be sufficient enough for drinking and for sanitation for at least three days.
- Food, non-perishable food is the best during an emergency.
- A battery-powered radio in case of a blackout
- Extra batteries for the radio
- A torch and spare batteries
- Fully- equipped first aid kit
- Whistle to make alert
- Dust mask- can help to filter contaminated air in case of an emergency air pollution
- Extra tissue papers, towels, garbage bags to aid in personal sanitation
- Pliers and Wrench turning off utilities when required
- Appropriate can opener if the kit contains canned food
- Local maps for directions
- Cell phones with long-lasting batteries, power banks or solar charger
Other Items that You can Add to an Emergency Supply Kit:
- Prescription drugs and glasses
- Baby handling items like diapers if you have a baby
- Pet food and water if you have a pet
- Crucial family documents like copies of insurance policies, IDs and bank account records
- Some cash or change
- Emergency reference material like first aid book
- Warm sleeping bag or blanket for everyone
- Extra clothes, preferably long-sleeved shirts, long pants and comfortable shoes
- Chlorine bleach and medicine dropper –can be used as a disinfectant or for water treatment
- Fire Extinguisher if possible
- Matchbox in a waterproof container
- Personal hygiene items and feminine supplies
- Paper cups, mess kits, plastic utensils, and paper towels
- Pen/pencil and a notebook
- Games, puzzles, chessboard or any other portable pass-time activity tool
Simi Valley Survival Store; the number one emergency preparedness solution providers in Simi Valley!
Emergency Food Kit – 72 Hour 2 People Bucket (Wise Foods)
- THREE DAY EMERGENCY KIT – 72 hour kit includes 72 servings of delicious freeze-dried meals and beverages, 28oz Seychelles water filtration bottle, three 1c pouches of Wise Fire Fuel + Fire Starter in convenient bucket
- MULTI-USE READY TO EAT MEALS – Camp and survival meals can be stored at home or in your vehicle for emergency situations or, individually wrapped meals can be taken along on hiking, backpacking, and camping trips
- EXTENDED SHELF LIFE – With extended shelf life, our emergency meals are designed to withstand the test of time, reducing waste and worry when maintaining disaster preparedness kits
- JUST ADD WATER – Easy to prepare in any situation, just add water, wait 12-15 minutes and enjoy delicious, hearty meals no cooking necessary
- GRAB AND GO – Contained in a convenient, easy to store bucket, meals stay safe and secure so they’re ready when you need them most.